Call now to get tree help including tree cleanup, tree contractor, bush pruning, shrub grind, stump dig and many others across United States.

Call now

Call now +1 (855) 280-15-30

In free?

Apr 10, I need to replace the bushing in the tailshaft of my T-5 as I have a leaky seal and vibrations. I'm not quite skilled enough yet to drop the transmission and take the tailshaft off, and no show near me had the tool. They all just want to do a full rebuild. Does anyone have this tool? I would be willing to pay shipping and throw 30 bucks your bushcutter.buzzted Reading Time: 6 mins.

SST - Extension Housing Bushing Driver / Installer and Removal Kit Easy removal and installation of the extension housing bushing, without removing the extension housing.

For use on these Transmissions: GM,R, GM Borg-Warner T5 (Tremtec T-5)(World-Class T-5) Dimensions of tool for possible removal on other transmissions/5(12). Feb 20, Here is a trick that may help, especially if you have a hydraulic press. Housing off, of course. Tail up, remove the seal. Place the INNER RACE salvaged from a T-5 Counter Shaft Bearing with the small side against the bushing.

Put a large flat washer across the outer lip and press, or hammer the bushing deeper into the tail housing using the T. Nov 29, Yes - IF you can find someone who has the special tool (GOOD LUCK!), there is a T5 bushing r&r tool that will work with the transmission assembled and in the car. Sorta - leave the transmission in the car, but remove just the tailshaft.

With the right size bushing press you can remove the old and install the bushcutter.buzzted Reading Time: 2 mins. Jun 14, The thing is, nobody actually makes a bushing for a T56 for whatever reason. There's one exception, but it's like 30 and in my opinion not even worth it because there's a chance it will end up jacked up on install, or slip, etc., and you're outDon't worry about the getting it out part, the getting one in part is the issue.

May 15, Discussion Starter #1 May 14, Need to remove the tailshaft bushing on a Nash 4+1 trans without removing the trans from the car. Looking to buy/rent the bushing removal tool (Snap on # S). Anyone have any leads on getting this tool or any other way of removing the bushing. Note this trans uses the large bushing (just under 2. Dec 11, Trophy Points: Location: Opelousas La. It's just as easy to remove the tailshaft housing from the transmission and remove the bushing standing up, instead of laying under the car.

Last one I did, all I used was a screw driver and hammer to remove it, once it was out of the car. Come think of it, I don't see how either of those tools. Jan 25, I am getting ready to install a new T5 bushing/seal and a FRPP aluminum driveshaft in a 93 I have the bushing tool to R&R with the trans/tailshaft in the car. How do I orient the bushing oil hole? 12 o'clock? 6 o'clock?

Doesn't matter as long as the bushing is driven to the proper. tree cutting service in queens ny, 1969 Rowley MA